PROJECT EZRAH is here for you to help you navigate the challenges faced by the Covid-19 pandemic. Below you will find a list of helpful resources that we have compiled to share with the community.
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19:
- Click here to view the list
IN THE NEWS
PROJECT EZRAH UPCOMING SEMINARS
Sign up to stay informed of all new seminars.
RECORDINGS OF RECENT SEMINARS
- Mortgage Relief: Options, Risks and Strategies
with Shmuel Shayowitz
April 27, 2020
- Is Your Resume Ready?
with Jaide Massin, Career Coach
April 22, 2020
- Cares Act: How Can I Benefit?
March 26, 2020
Please email Jeff@ezrah.org for a copy
- Employer/Employee Rights, Options and Legal Obligations During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
March 23. 2020
- Working From Home Tips
with Rachel Book
- Effective Interviewing Techniques
- with Jaide Massin, Career Coach
- Password: 3w++L5!+
- Become a GMAIL Master
- with Seth Dimbert
- June 1, 2020
- Password: 3D&RRlzq
- What does it take to pursue a career in Information Security?
- with Adam Hirsch
To donate to the COVID-19 FUND, please click on the “DONATE NOW” button and designate your contribution to “Covid-19”
To reach out for help, please send a brief email describing your situation to: Assistance@ezrah.org. You will be contacted shortly thereafter.