EZRAH MEANS HELP® to a candidate seeking a meaningful and rewarding job.
The employment team’s combined 30 years experience enables them to identify and understand the needs of both employer and job seeker.
Job candidates benefit with:
- Strong advocates who have close working relationships with employers and HR departments
- Up-to-the-minute employment opportunities and advance notices of new openings
- Resume revision, review and edits
- Interview preparation, mock interviews
- Job search strategy
- Job lead referral
- Network expansion/mentorship
- Membership in a LinkedIn group with over 1500 participants
Can Ezrah HELP you with your job search?
Please submit your current resume and 2 references to Jeff Mendelson, Director of Employment Services, Employment@ezrah.org. Subsequent to a review of the above, you will be invited in for the initial meeting with the Employment team.
There is never a fee, for either the candidate or employer, for any of Project Ezrah’s employment services.